The berserker is an offensive juggernaut with better-than-average defensive capabilities, heavy armor, and an axe block that absorbs damage. Their capacity for sheer destruction gives them a place of honor in any party, and they can fend for themselves while soloing.
Brawler is a high damage tank that is easy to play. Brawler keeps up their damage and defense by keeping up their growing fury buff. The challenge to keep up this buff can conflict with the tank’s role to support the party. Brawler is a ping-friendly class, as you can cancel skills with other skills even at high ping.
Even though Brawler is not the preferred tank class, Brawler is still desired by dungeon parties because tanks are uncommon. Even though Brawler cannot provide party buffs like Lancer, it can still do high damage to help kill a boss faster. This can be an advantage in learning groups.
Solo Play: S-Tier
- Their high damage and defense make them very good, if not one of the best, in solo play and Island of Dawn farming.
- Survivability: Brawler has a high cooldown invulnerability skill but like Lancer, has high base defense, a block, and lots of ways to reduce damage and self-heal. Brawler also has a cheat death passive, and automatically block in combat as long as they keep up their growing fury buff.
- Top line: Increases damage by 9.3% when attacking enraged monsters – Damage against enraged monsters yields the highest DPS
- Bottom Lines: Increases damage by 9.3% when attacking enraged monsters
- Increases damage by 6.9% when attacking from behind
- Increases damage by 6%
- Increases crit power by 0.3
- Top line: Increases damage of Thunder Strike by 8%. – Thunder Strike is your highest contributing DPS skill and usually counts for 55-60% of your total DPS; this line is simply the best chest line for berserkers and is probably the most valuable chest line in the game.
- Bottom Lines: Decreases damage taken by 6%.
- Decreases damage taken from frontal attacks by 6.9%.
- Decreases damage from enraged monsters by 10%.
- Raises max HP by 8%.
- Keen III or IV Etchings for weapon and gloves provide the highest increase in DPS.
- Grounded III or IV Etchings for armor and boots provide the highest increase in survivability.
- Reasoning: Keen etchings outperform pumped etchings mathematically and as stated above cooldown reduction is not a great stat on berserkers which rules energetic etchings out.
Tips & Tricks:
- The ending animation of most skills can be canceled with a single tap of block, the easiest way to do this is to simply hold down the block button at the end of specific skills like Thunder Strike and then release block as soon as you see your character begin to cast it.
- Block cancelling is essential to maximizing DPS as well as improving your survivability.
- There’s a common misconception that berserkers are very bad with high ping, but in reality they are one of the best classes for high ping players.
- The only parts of a charged skill that are affected by ping are the time taken to start charging, the time taken for the skill to hit after releasing and the time taken for a block cancel to occur.
However the even though you have a delay when releasing, due to the nature of charge skills the release delay doesn’t affect your DPS at all since you can simply release your skill earlier than usual to make up for the delay. I hope this guide can help you, more tricks and tips, you can visit our website https://www.u4gm.com/tera-gold, furthermore, there you will find the cheap tera gold you want, to get more information click here.