In Path of Exile 3.3.0, do you know what changes GGG are making to Ignite? They are planning to create more options for fire-based characters by improving ignite in Path of Exile. For more Path of Exile news, you can visit u4gm.
1. Passive Tree Changes:
1) The Elementalist’s Beacon of Ruin passive skill now grants 20% more Damage with Ignite. Its proliferation radius is now 18 (up from 12).
2) Heart of Flame now grants the same fire damage but the damage penetrates 6% fire resistance (up from 3%). The passive skills that lead up to Heart of Flame are now 15% increased fire damage (up from 12%) while the entry node is now 12% (up from 10%).
3) The passive skills leading up to Breath of Flames have been changed. The Breath of Flames notable passive skill is changed. The Holy Fire notable has also changed in accordance with the above changes so that it can be better used for both ignite and hits.
4) The Celestial Judgement notable has had its damage penetration increased from 2% to 5%. Skill clusters on the tree now have 20-25% chance to ignite per cluster.
2. Gem Changes:
1) Ignite now deals 25% more damage per second. Incinerate has been reworked entirely so that it’s better at both hits and ignites.
2) Flameblast gets more damage with ailments per stage. It now gains 5% chance to ignite per stage. Flameblast now has 110% more damage with ailments per stage, up from 55%.
3) Fireball and Burning Arrow both gain more ignite damage as they level and gain chance to ignite as they level. At level 20 Fireball has 39% chance to ignite and 88% more damage with ignite.
4) The Chance to Ignite Support Gem has been renamed to Combustion Support. Enemies ignited by supported skills lose up to 19% fire resistance. At gem level 20, it has 29% more fire damage, 49% chance to ignite, and -19% fire resistance on ignited enemies.
5) The Deadly Ailments Support Gem now provides a larger damage boost to Ailments and a smaller penalty to hits. At gem level 20, the Deadly Ailments Support grants 64% more damage with ailments and 10% less damage with hits.
6) Ignite Proliferation now provides a more substantial boost to ignite damage. The radius is now up to 20 at gem level 20. This has been increased from its old value of 16 at level 20. It also deals 39% more damage with ignite.
7) The Elemental Proliferation Support has also has its radius increased. It is now 12 at level 1, scaling up to 15 at level 20.