You may know, Escape From Tarkov is a hardcore Russian-style murder simulator. The shooting sensations are wonderfully transcribed there, but there is also a large part of RPG, strongly inspired by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. One of the major aspects of this game is a market system, which allows you to buy and sell weapons, gear, weapon mods, healing, and more. What has crystallized the passions lately is the bitcoin in play. In Escape from Takrov, Bitcoin is the main Tarkov currency too. So what impact does the rise of Bitcoin have on Escape from Tarkov?
It is pegged to its real value and has therefore risen a lot in recent weeks. According to Battlestate Games, the developer, this gives too much of an advantage. So they decided to toughen the conditions to get the farm to BTC and reduce the spawn rate of items needed for operation. But inevitably, it benefits players who already have one: those who play regularly since the January reset earn much more than occasional players.
A “funny” example of these changes is the modification of player behavior. To run a BTC farm, among other things, you need fuel. However, the latter has become scarce, and the only way to get it at the right price is from merchants who have them delivered every 2 hours. Except that their stock gets robbed in 2 minutes, forcing players to alarm themselves if they want a chance to get any.
But then, is it really the disaster? Is the game completely broken? We surveyed several types of players, and the result is clear:
BOF, IT DOESN’T CHANGE A BIG THING, BUT WE LIKE TO RAMBLING
Sure, rich players have even more money to equip themselves, but they already had enough before.
Of course, there are a few more “naked asses” that rush naked the spawn points of the components needed on the farm, but there are always other PMCs with whom to trade a few shots.
Of course, those who do not have the famous farm have to rely only on raids to collect money, but it was already the case before.
In the end, the most interesting part of the game is the gunfights. And they are unaffected by the rise in BTC: a veteran in full armor will still be able to be one-taped by an SKS found on the ground.
Additionally, the balance is highly likely to be readjusted soon, with Battestate Games being quick to make changes whether the community likes it or not.
Escape from Tarkov is a relatively hard-core FPS game. Many novices often don’t know what they should do after entering the game. Below, please see the very practical skills shared by Escape from Tarkov novices brought by this article. I hope to share it with all players.
1. Escape from Tarkov is a hard-core design game, the game is still in the testing stage, and the game is out of stock, the game purchased is divided into four types, the middle two versions are not introduced, the most expensive Edge of Darkness Limited Edition (black border) is on the high side, the price is about 139.99$, Standard Edition (white border), the lowest price, the price is around 44.99$, the difference between the two versions is the initial money, equipment, firearms, warehouse, And the favorability of the merchants, the sales stalls in the flea market are different.
The most important thing is that Edge of Darkness Limited Edition has a 3×3 safe, Standard Edition is a 2×2 safe, personally recommend buying Edge of Darkness Limited Edition, because it will be much more convenient than Standard Edition.
After getting the account, you can download the game on the official website. The downloader may be super slow. After downloading, you can log in to the client, but players who often play online games should know that there are no novice tutorials after entering the game. Remember!
2.Many novices do not know what to do after entering the game. If you have the conditions, you can find a player who is familiar with the map to take you, or open an offline mode yourself and slowly explore according to the strategy. Tarkov’s main task is to find your evacuation point, Then it is safe to evacuate. The location of each evacuation point is fixed, but the evacuation points given to players in each game are random, and there are some conditions that need to be fixed to open. You can kill, pick up trash, and kill ai on the way to the evacuation point, but Can not die, the death penalty is very large.
All equipment and materials except Secure containers are removed, and players can choose two roles to enter the battlefield. One is the player’s own role-PMC, which can be customized to carry equipment, the experience value obtained in the battle, and the injured state, The main interface of the game will be retained after the end of a game of energy and moisture. The other is the SCAV character. Some basic status categories such as experience gained in the battle, injury status, moisture, energy and so on will not be superimposed after the end of the game. Give the main character, and SCAV equipment is random.
The skill level is random below the PMC skill level, and the evacuation point is also not common with PMC. SCAV can only team up to 4 people at the same time, and PMC can team up to 5 people. SCAV belongs to joining halfway, and each use has a cooling time. SCAV When you encounter the AI in the game, you will not be actively attacked (unless you hit him first, or you will be attacked when you touch the men’s team). All the equipment that SCAV has picked up will also belong to you after successfully evacuating, so it is recommended that new Players can familiarize themselves with SCAV first.
3.The flea market can only be opened after level 15. You can sell some things in the trading place between players, but it must be found in the battle. The more items you sell, the more stalls available, Novice players should never exchange things for something, they must exchange them in EFT currency. The stalls are time-limited, but they can be renewed at the end of the currency, and everything can be sold inside as long as you have money.
4. Dealer is a supplier of games. They have 8 or 8 people, each with four different levels. The higher the level, the more things you can buy. The way to increase the level is to complete the merchant’s quest. The degree of sales, as well as the role level requirements. The last Dealer needs to complete the task to unlock. Each merchant sells different items, including Prapor, Therapist, Fence, Skier, Peacekeeper, Mechanic, Ragnabm, Jaeger, they sell different things, and when acquiring the same item, each The price of a Dealer is also different.
5. The hiding place is a small base for you. Unlocking and upgrading the buildings can give you some buffs, make some things, and gain some functions, but the conditions for unlocking and upgrading are slightly higher.
6. The firearm is the biggest feature inside. The game will not show the use of sights and ammunition, and the gun’s durability is too low and it will jam. Including accessory modification, there are many different types of bullets of the same caliber, such as armor-piercing bullets (high damage to armor).
The function of each accessory is also different. There are combined sights (light sight with machine sight, magnification with hologram), and a single separate, and as long as you have enough tactical track, you can add enough Accessories. Of course, you can also add more than one mirror. In the battle, you need to press each bullet in. You can also press the same bullet in a magazine. In this game The gun is the most important and the most important.
7. Skills are the buffs that assist players. Each time you participate in the interaction of this skill, you can get skill experience points. For example: Pressing bullets often can improve the “magazine training” skill, which will reduce your bullet time. After the skill reaches full level, you will get an elite skill, and you will get an additional exclusive buff, such as shooting skill full level After that, the recoil control of your firearm will be greatly improved so that the recoil of the firearm will be very small, but the experience value of the skill will have an upper limit for each game. After reaching the upper limit, the experience value will not be given until the next game starts, use the scav role The experience gained at the time will not accumulate to the main character.
8. Your warehouse is calculated by the grid, each item has a fixed grid number and shape, and the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition’s warehouse is much larger than the Standard Edition. I want your warehouse to put more There are only two ways for items. The first upgrade warehouse, the second purchase item box. The types of items stored in each box are different. There are gun boxes with special guns, medical insurance with special drugs, and heat preservation with special food. Boxes, etc. In the warehouse, you can do some post-war finishing, firearm modification, water and energy supply, equipment maintenance, injury treatment, pre-war preparations, etc.
9. Armor is equipment to enhance combat capability. Armor and helmet are divided into six protection levels of 1~6. The higher the level, the better the protection effect, the higher the rebound rate, the less likely to be penetrated, and the protective gear If you are hit, you will lose durability. The durability of 0 will not provide protection. You can find a businessman to repair after the war. Each repair will lose the durability limit. The backpack will increase the number of items you carry. The larger the backpack, the more it will carry many.
Chest rigs are divided into two types, one is ordinary chest rigs with many items, and the other is bulletproof chest rigs with armor function. Chest rigs are multi-functional equipment that can carry things and can hang chest The items inside are placed in the shortcut bar. Similar to an expanded pocket. A helmet is a must-have for head protection. Advanced helmets can add armor to make him more comprehensively protected, and can also add night vision devices, thermal imaging and other items, which can easily kill people at night. Headphones can help you expand the range of listening, so that you can hear far, small sounds.
10. Novices suggest that those who want to start can choose Edge of Darkness Limited Edition because there will be a lot more than Standard Edition, especially 3×3 Secure containers. Novices will recommend Shoreline maps first. Large maps have fewer opportunities to meet other players and can be better adapted. Priority is given to tasks after familiarizing with pictures because items sold by high-level merchants are really very cost-effective, much better than those sold at flea markets. Don’t bring anything new when you enter the map for the first time, otherwise, you will be very distressed after death, after all, the sixth is still more.